By: The Ohlmann Group On September 28, 2012
Looking for something fun to do around the Dayton area on the last weekend of September? Here are just a few ideas:
- The Land of Illusion Haunted Scream Park. Butch Patrick, Eddie from The Munsters, will be there on Friday night!
- Stilletos to Sneakers Run. Friday evening at 7pm at Riverscape.
- Cirque Musica. The Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra kicks off their season with Cirque du Soleil and Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey acrobats performing.
- 10th Annual Chocolate Festival. Annual event at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds that celebrates all things chocolate. Free admission.
- The Miracle Worker. Wright State University’s latest stage production of the Tony award winning drama about Helen Keller.
- Taming of the Shrew. It’s Shakespeare’s classic tale of a merchant’s two daughters presented at Sinclair.
- Downtown Dayton LGBT Film Festival. Seventh annual event with 9 movies at the Neon Theater.