With Thanksgiving upon us, it’s that time of year to be thankful for a multitude of blessings in our lives. And what better way to share what you are thankful for than by broadcasting it to all your friends on Facebook?
If you are one of the 1 billion people who has an account on the social network site, you can’t escape the gooey, sentimental, and sappy “I’m thankful for..” posts this time of year. Everything from “my family” “my kids” and “the best friends in the world” to “the election is over”, “Twilight Breaking Dawn – Part 2”, and “Twinkies” (get ’em while you can!)
Here are some “I’m thankful for” posts from my friends on Facebook. Enjoy!
- Day 1: I’m thankful November only has 30 days.
- I’m thankful that Golden Corral FINALLY opened.
- I’m allergic to many various kinds of leaves, so today I’m thankful for toilet paper.
- I’m thankful that my cat doesn’t have opposable thumbs.
- I’m thankful that I don’t have to spend Thanksgiving with my ex-husband’s family this year.
- I’m thankful for the guitar solo in “Smoke on the Water.”
- I’m thankful for “50 Shades of Grey” – all 30 days!
- I’m thankful that I’m not a turkey.
- I’m thankful for the fact that Mel Gibson doesn’t have access to nuclear bombs. That guy is crazy!
- I’m thankful for text messaging which takes minimal effort yet lets me feel like I’m interacting with people in a meaningful way.
Yeah, I know: I have some pretty twisted friends! I’m just thankful for the “hide” option on Facebook! Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at The Ohlmann Group!