The Ohlmann Group is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team!
As a firm that is always pushing ourselves to be out in front of the digital landscape, we’re seeking someone who sees the same in themselves. We are looking for someone who can see the marketing environment holistically, and add value to many steps of the marketing and customer acquisition journey.
Our ideal candidate would have detailed knowledge and experience working with: programmatic buying, paid search, social media advertising, and reporting, measurement, & analysis programs. We’re looking for a critical thinker who not only talks about these things but actually does them.
For those who are madly curious, and relentlessly pursue the best processes/outcomes, we invite you to come work with other people who are also pushing themselves each day to be better than they were the day before. You will be part of a team so being a team player, problem solver, and a solutions-oriented person is a must. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
- Coordinate digital marketing execution and measurement
- Identify digital marketing needs and devise strategies to meet them
- Research products, services, and current best practices to identify new opportunities
- Analyze program performance and suggest solutions to improve
- Build strong client relationships through impeccable service and communication
- Keep up-to-date with client preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns and tactics
- Liaise with Media, Creative, and Account teams to optimize campaign
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing technology developments
- Direct experience in executing/measuring digital marketing campaigns, and communicating the output of those.
- Demonstrable knowledge of programmatic buying platforms, paid digital channels, and strengths/weaknesses of different digital media types
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools, DSPs, DMPs, social media platforms, and organic intricacies
- Hands-on experience with various digital marketing tools and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Minimum of 3 years digital related experience
This is a full time position and is salary exempt.
To apply please send your resume and salary requirements to Kim Gros: email@example.com for review and consideration.
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.