- 2-3+ years of experience with PHP and WordPress (custom theme development, shortcodes, functions, Advanced Custom Fields, Gravity Forms, Gravity View, etc.)
- Experience in cross-browser, platform, and device testing, as well as responsive development, database integration, MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and some experience with Joomla, Drupal, etc. preferred.
- Some UI / UX skill and understanding of Usability
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Experience with web fonts, icon fonts, and optimizing website performance
- Experience with Source Code Management: Git, SVN, etc.
- Demonstrated dedication to producing clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
Additional Preferred Skills
- Experience with custom WordPress plugin development
- Experience with API integration
- Experienced with CRMs
- E-Commerce (Woo Commerce, Shopify, Magento)
- Additional back-end programming languages: .NET, Ruby on Rails, Python, AngularJS etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that lend themselves to working in a collaborative team environment
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively with minimal oversight and hit assigned deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail and an overall passion for continuous improvement
- Innovative, creative, and methodical approach to problem-solving