The Ohlmann Group is looking for a talented Video and Motion Graphics Designer to join our team!
We’re searching for a highly creative candidate who is also collaborative in his or her approach when working with other members of our full-service advertising/marketing agency team. He/she must also possess strong organizational and communication skills.
The qualified candidate should have high-end digital skills, be proficient in interactive media software, and possess strong skills in graphic design, video editing, and three-dimensional animation. Strong print design skills are a plus, as there some traditional print graphic design will be included in duties on occasion.
The Video and Motions Graphic Designer will work in our full-service creative department, reporting to our Creative Director to create custom video solutions ranging from long-form instructional videos to short social media assets, bringing video and motion graphics from conception to design.
We’re looking for a team player who thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Roles And Attributes:
- Adheres to high standards established in quality of work.
- Is a team player, communicating and interfacing well with others.
- Adheres and promotes the goals/mission of the agency.
- Candidate should possess a B.A. or recognized certification in Fine Arts / Graphic Design/Video or related field.
- Equivalent experience as demonstrated by portfolio and work history will be accepted.
- The ability to produce high-quality results on tight deadlines and with little oversight.
- Experience in creating multi-channel digital campaigns.
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resumes and portfolio reel to:
Kim Gros: firstname.lastname@example.org
(No phone calls please).
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.