The Ohlmann Group is looking for an Associate Creative Director to join our team! See below for all the details on this new opportunity.
Title: Associate Creative Director
Reports To: VP/Creative Director
The Associate Creative Director is responsible for working with the Creative Director to help define the standard of the agency’s creative product at large, ultimately assisting in leading the creative team in the development of visual design, user experience, brand identity, and content development for print, web, video and other multimedia solutions. The Associate Creative Director works directly with the Account Executive/Account Manager, and in turn, helps manage appropriate creative team assignments.
He/she stays current on trends and developments affecting contemporary advertising/marketing communications, and is knowledgeable in all creative disciplines. The Associate Creative Director helps guide creative development and execution of content solutions from concept to completion. He/she helps approve work released to the client, and strives to impart a philosophy of excellence throughout the creative department work in a manner reflecting high standards of excellence and professionalism.
Roles And Attributes:
- This particular candidate needs to be especially strong in developing campaign concepts and then developing them with the creative team, often seeing them through to completion.
- This particular candidate should be especially strong in developing video concepts and be able to effectively manage video projects from start to finish working with internal and external creative talent.
- This particular candidate must be an especially strong copywriter, able to bring fresh ideas to the table and communicate them effectively to a number of audiences in a number of disciplines.
- This particular candidate must be accustomed to a working in a very fast-paced environment and often very tight deadlines.
- While art direction and design experience is a plus, this particular candidate must, more importantly, understand the “larger picture” of how to communicate ideas effectively to specific audiences.
- Establishes and exemplifies high standards in quality of work.
- Has strong leadership skills, and possesses the ability to manage and motivate people effectively.
- Is a team player, communicating and interfacing well with others.
- Adheres and promotes the goals/mission of the agency.
- Has a thorough working knowledge of all functions of the agency.
- Should inspire creative staff on project work.
- Maintains consistent brand identities across all media.
- Must have the ability to interface directly with clients.
- Must provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
- Has the ability to develop and manage budgets effectively.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Minimum of 7 years experience working on content development for print, Web, video and other multimedia solutions
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Strong video project management skills
- Up-to-date with current and emerging trends and web development technologies
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, on time and within budget
- Team-oriented and have a collaborative approach to creative development
- Strong client management skills with the ability to articulate and present conceptual ideas effectively
This is a full-time position and is salary exempt.
To apply, please send your resume to Kim Gros: firstname.lastname@example.org for review and consideration.
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.